Wednesday, July 12, 2017

You have the Power!

Say it again, "I have the power!"

Most of us feel helpless. We often hear, "I can't do anything about it!". But just like any feeling, sometimes it is far from the truth. What is the truth?

The Word of God says,

"Behold, I have given you the power ‘to tread upon serpents’ and scorpions and upon the full force of the enemy and nothing will harm you." (Luke 10:19  NABre)

So, be it temptations (symbolized by the serpents) or unseen danger (scorpions) or oppression (the enemy), God says, nothing will harm you. You can say it again, "Nothing will harm me!"

So look to the Lord now and say, "God, I repent from helplessness. I am sorry for declining your offer for help. I surrender my life to You now. Give me the power to tread upon temptations, unseen dangers and oppression by the enemy. Help me to live with confidence in the power that you give to me. In Jesus' Name I ask. Amen."

To live an empowered life, visit www.lordsflock.org and look for schedules of our Spirit Empowerment Seminars.

God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment